Let our friendly, experienced staff handle all the details of your next event or business meeting. We will partner with you every step of the way to assure your complete success.
Here are a few helpful tips to assist you in the pre-planning process of your function:
- When to Book – It is always best to book your event ahead of time. For weddings, family events and holiday parties, plan on booking 6 – 12 months prior to the occasion, and for meetings and seminars, plan on booking 2 – 4 months prior to the event.
- Calculating Drinks – Alcohol consumption generally averages two  drinks per person for the first hour and one  drink per person thereafter.
- Estimating Snacks – For hors d’oeuvre parties, figure 3 – 5 pieces per person per hour.
- Seating – Seating is usually calculated at 5% over guarantee.
- Menu Preparation – Menus should be finalized four  weeks prior to your event. Actual guarantee is required 72 hours [3 business days] before your event.